Glamping holidays in gorgeous bell tents
Our bell tents at Nyth Robin are the original glamping getaway. They’re perfect for a romantic getaway or a family holiday to remember. You’ll find us near Aberdyfi on the West coast of Wales.
There’s a proper double bed with bedding included so you just need to turn up and relax! And for families, there are up to 2 futon singles in each tent.
Our bell tents are lovingly furnished with plenty of blankets, rugs, fairy lights and bunting.
Outside you’ll have your own private space, including a well thought out rustic kitchen with undercover seating and table, plus a cool box with ice blocks.
There’s also a fire pit with a grill, perfect for barbeques and sitting around the campfire toasting marshmallows under the stars! We provide a supply of logs and have seasoned firewood for sale if you need any extra.
All our bell tents are set up in their own woodland terraces and a short walk up a steep-ish slope from the car park and the facilities. There’s no electricity in the bell tents, but there are lighting and USB charging points.
Bringing the kids? No problem, we’ll provide single futons for extra guests, just remember to bring extra sleeping bags/ bedding. Or, for the ultimate fuss-free holiday, you can add single bedding packs for a little extra to your stay and we’ll have the beds all made up for you.
We’ve two glamping bell tent setups to choose from – read more below to find the best one for you. Check out our site map here for what’s where.
Bluebell is our most secluded bell tent, and you’re rewarded for the little extra walk with views over Nyth Robin, towards the estuary.
Set with its own woodland terraces and a short walk up a steep-ish slope from the car park and the facilities. There’s no electricity in our bell tents, but there are lighting and USB charging points.
Bluebell and Foxglove can also be booked together for a maximum capacity of 12 people (max 6 adults). Please get in touch if you’d like to book for a small group.
Availability & Booking
You can check availability and book using the calendar below.
*Minimum 2 night stay, except:
Bank Holiday Weekends & School Holidays
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Monday arrivals minimum 4 night stay
- Friday arrivals minimum 3 night stay
- Arrivals & departures on a Monday or Friday only
At a glance...
- Spacious 5-metre bell tents
- Proper double bed with lovely linen
- camp beds for extra guests
- Bluebell sleeps up to 4 people
- Foxglove sleeps up to 8 people
- Rustic, well-equipped kitchen
- Private outside space with firepit
- Dogs welcome (max 2 per tent)
- Minimum 2-night stay*
- Available May – September
Take a tour!
Check out our virtual 3D tour of Bluebell Bell Tent and go inside the tent!
Big thanks to our friends at Striking Places for the fabulous 3D tours.
Our guests say...
- “We stayed in the Bluebell bell tent and we couldn’t have asked for more. It was the little touches that make this place. The toilet and shower blocks were clean, colourful, and warm. This place is absolutely magical and we leave with some very fond memories.”
- “Foxglove Bell tent was so well equipped with everything you need. this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Thank you to Sadie and Grant, you have something really special. “
- “Such a lovely place. We stayed in the foxglove bell tent. The facilities were above and beyond what you’d expect. I cannot fault this place and it’s clear the owners put their heart and soul into it.”