Helpful Arrival Information
Staying at nyth robin
Here’s some handy information before you arrive
- Please arrive any time after 2pm, and let us know if it will be after 7pm. Check out is by 12pm
- If using sat nav etc, please also use the directions and map below
- We welcome dogs and their well-behaved owners
- If pegs are needed we recommend bringing sturdy ones, such as rock pegs, as the ground can be a bit hard in places!
- We love a good barbeque, and small campfires in a suitable pit are also welcome – you can hire a fire pit from us and we sell seasoned wood and kindling
- We’re a family friendly and peaceful site with plenty of birdlife to listen to, so please no amplified sounds & noise to be kept to a minimum after 11pm
- Mobile reception on site is varied and depends on your provider – please check with your provider if it’s important you have reception
- Wi-fi access available in Reception, but the speeds aren’t great, so good for checking emails and browsing only etc.
- For ideas on things to do, check out our website or the Aberdyfi website
- Please do ask if you need any help or information – places to eat, things to do, bus times, good dog walking spots etc
- And lastly there are some handy directions below and site map
How to find us
Our postcode – LL35 0RG – will get you here-a-bouts, however sat navs may direct you to Aberdovey Lodge Park next door, which can be tricky to turn around if you have a caravan or large motorhome. So here are some directions from Machynlleth/ Dolgellau:
- Follow signs for the A493 and/or Aberdyfi/ Aberdovey
- On the A493, when the estuary ‘opens up’ in front of you, the road takes a sharp right turn and dips down
- Go past Smugglers Cove on your left
- Then past Aberdovey Lodge Park and Panteidal Farm House on your right
- Nyth Robin is the next right – look out for the roadside sign
- The entrance to the site is a short way up the track on the right
We look forward to seeing you at Nyth Robin soon!
diolch yn fawr!
Grant & Sadie