About Nyth Robin
All you need to know about your stay
- All pitches include electric hook up
- If pegs are needed, we recommend bringing sturdy ones, such as rock pegs, as the ground can be a bit hard in places!
- Mobile reception on site is varied and depends on your provider – please check with your provider if it’s important you have reception
- Please make sure you’ve read our booking terms and conditions
Arriving at Nyth Robin
- Please arrive any time between 1 pm and 9 pm
- We will email you your pitch name a day before your arrival and you can find your pitch on our site map
- All pitches are clearly named – please do not use any other pitch
- When you arrive please park up at Reception and find your pitch on foot first – we’re not a big site so this shouldn’t take long
- This is especially important if you have a pitch on the Upper Terrace. Access to these pitches is via a small but steep slope so knowing where you’re going will prevent you from getting ‘stuck’ on the way up!
- If you are a motorhome and on the Upper Terrace, you may find it easier to stop at the Lower Terrace to fill up with water when you arrive
- We ask for you to vacate your pitch by 12 pm on your departure day
How to find us
We are on google maps and our postcode, LL35 0RG, will get you here-a-bouts. However, sat navs may direct you to Aberdovey Lodge Park next door, which can be tricky to turn around if you have a caravan or large vehicle!
Here are some directions from Machynlleth/ Dolgellau:
- Follow signs for the A493 and/or Aberdyfi/ Aberdovey
- On the A493, when the estuary ‘opens up’ in front of you, the road takes a sharp right turn and dips down
- Go past Smugglers Cove on your left
- Then past Aberdovey Lodge Park and Panteidal Farmhouse on your right
- Nyth Robin is the next right – look out for the roadside sign
- The entrance to the site is a short way up the track on the right
- Please make sure children are always supervised around the site
- BBQs & firepits are welcome. Please ensure these are off the ground and always attended.
- Seasoned wood is for sale in Reception and you can also hire firepits. Please don’t take wood from around the site as it’s not suitable for burning and provides important habitat for wildlife
- No amplified sounds at any time & any noise to be kept a minimum after 11 pm
- Please don’t drive through the site after 11 pm – we’ll let you know where you can park instead
- There are a few wild critters about so please don’t leave any food outside your vehicle as they’ll happily have a rummage when you’re not looking!
- Check out is by 12 pm please
- We will usually be in Reception from 4-7 pm if you have any questions, want some tourist information, would like to buy firewood or anything else
- You can contact us on 07731 783534 at other times
- We have a small honesty shop in Reception selling essentials and goodies. The shop is usually open 9 am – 7 pm
- There is a freezer next to Reception for guests to use – please make sure anything you leave here is labelled with your name
- WiFi is available around Reception only – the network and password are on the chalkboard by Reception
Most of our facilities are at the facilities block (see map) where you’ll find the following:
- Unisex toilets and showers
- Family/ easy access bathroom with shower and toilet for those with little ones or those needing more space (ask us for a code to access)
- Chemical waste & grey water emptying points (importnat there is no drive over grey water point for motorhomes)
- Drinking Water tap – there’s also one at the Lower Terrace entrance
- General rubbish, recycling & compost waste bins
- Washing up sinks
All facilities will be closed around 2pm daily to allow for a full clean. There is a toilet by Reception should you need when they are closed.
- When on-site dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Always clean up after your pooch, so remember those poo bags!
- Dog waste can be put in the general rubbish bin by the facilities
- As with most rural areas, there is a risk of ticks, so we recommend bringing a tick remover and checking your pooch after each walk
Any other questions? Check out our FAQs page