Some handy info to help you make the most of your stay
We want you to have a lovely stay so if anything is missing or not right, please do let us know. If you need get hold of us during your stay you can call or text us on 07731 783 534.
- Although lovingly restored, Cerys is an old lady so please be gentle with her, especially when opening the windows
- There is an electric heater – please read the instructions provided before using
- When cooking please ensure you have a window or the door open
- There’s a smoke and carbon monoxide detector inside. If this goes off, please leave immediately and let a member of staff know
- For medical or fire incidents see our emergency information
- For safety reasons, no naked flames (candles etc.) are allowed in the Cerys and no smoking is allowed inside
- You can find a site map here
- Whilst we are a safe site, please remember to lock up Cerys when you are out for the day etc.
- Please ensure young children are supervised on-site at all times
- Please don’t drive through the site after 11 pm – we’ll let you know where you can park instead
- Any damages to the caravan, furnishings and all provided equipment are the responsibility of the hirer. We know accidents do happen so if anything does get damaged please let us know as soon as possible
- Outside is a firepit with a box of wood & kindling to get you started
- Additional seasoned wood can be purchased from reception – please don’t take/ use wood for the woodland as it’s not suitable for burning and provides an important part of the ecosystem
- If you want some advice on starting a campfire, just ask!
- Please don’t leave fires unattended
- We have provided some drinking water. To top this up there’s a drinking water tap by the rubbish bins at the facilities –look for the ‘drinking water’ taps
- There are a few wild critters about so ensure no food is left outside for them to nibble on
- There are cushions & blankets provided for use outside – please ensure these are put away when not being used
- We are a quiet, family-friendly campsite, so do ask for no amplified sound outside at any time and any outside noise should be kept to a minimum after 11 pm
Toilets & showers will be closed around 2 pm daily to allow for a full clean.
- Toilets, showers, washing up etc. can be found at the facilities block. There is also a toilet by Reception
- We also have a family bathroom for those with small children or those needing more space (ask us for the code)
- There are bins here too for rubbish, recycling and compost waste when you need to empty your bins
- Please only use the sinks at the facilities for washing up as dirty washing up water thrown into hedges can attract unwanted critters
- We will be in Reception between 4 – 7 pm so come and see us then you have any queries, need any more wood or anything else. You can call or text us on 07731 783 534 at other times
- Wi-Fi is available around Reception – the network password is on the chalkboard at the front of Reception
- We also have a small shop in Reception selling essentials such as tea, coffee, sugar etc. We also have a range of snacks, many produced in Wales!
At the end of your stay
- At the end of your stay please leave Cerys by 10 am
- When leaving please ensure all dishes are washed up and in the kitchen
- Before leaving please strip the duvet & pillowcase covers place them in the linen bag provided with any used towels.
- Please leave all sheets, mattress & pillowcase protectors on etc.
- Please also leave the door or window open (weather permitting) and the key can be left inside