Spacious Touring pitches for your holiday near Aberdyfi
With just 9 pitches, it never feels crowded at Nyth Robin, and we are only 3 miles from Aberdovey/ Aberdyfi, making it a great location for a mid-Wales getaway.
Our pitches are surrounded by gorgeous woodlands and are suitable for caravans, campervans, and motorhomes. We don’t have camping for tents as the ground is not suitable.
All pitches have electric hook up and are not far from drinking water points plus grey water and chemical waste disposal. Please note we don’t have a drive over/ drive up to greywater emptying point for motorhomes.
We have well-kept facilities, including showers, toilets and a washing up area.
We allow up to 6 guests per pitch (max 4 adults) and dogs are welcome and must be kept on a lead around site.
There are a choice of pitches at Nyth Robin:
- 4 grass pitches with electric
- Our biggest pitches
- Flatter, step-free access to the facilities
- Suitable for caravans, motorhomes & campervans up to 8m long
- 4 good-sized gravel pitches with electric
- Access to all the facilities are just a short walk via some steps
- Suitable for caravans, motorhomes & campervans up to 7m long
Small Van pitch
- One smaller, more secluded gravel pitch with electric
- Access to the facilities are just a short walk via some steps
- Only suitable for campervans or small motorhomes up to 6m long
Check out our site map for location of our pitches and facilities
Group or family booking? Please get in touch with us if you want to make a booking for 3 or more pitches or glamping accomodation and we can work out the best options for you.
We do not offer seasonal pitches for caravans.
Opening and Prices
We are open from mid-March until the end of October.
All pitches have electric and start at £27 a night (Lower Terrace and Small Van pitch/ £34 Upper Terrace)
Prices are for 2 people and extra guests (aged 2 and over) are £8 per person per night (max 6 guests per pitch)
We keep it simple, so no extra charges for electricity, dogs or awnings
On the Lower & Upper Terrace pitches there is space for 1 car in addition to your caravan or motorhome etc. Additional cars are subject to an additional fee and must be pre–booked.
There’s a minimum 3 night stay for bank holiday weekends.
To book we ask for a non-refundable 25% deposit, with balances just paid 10 days before arrival.
Please remember to read our terms and conditions before booking.
At a glance...
- Quiet site with just 9 touring pitches
Suitable for caravans, motorhomes & Campervans
Electric hook up on all pitches
Close to all facilities
Fire-pits & barbecues allowed
Up to 3 dogs welcome
- 6 guests per pitch (max 4 adults)
Our guests say...
“This is the epitome of how a campsite should be; quiet and quaint, beautiful pitches amongst the trees, great facilities and a brilliant location.”
“Absolutely fantastic place, a real gem…5 star facilities, very clean and eco friendly.”
“A lovely small friendly campsite within easy reach of Aberdyfi.”
“Such a beautiful site- family and dog friendly. The facilities were great, clean and COVID safe. Super friendly owners too, thank you!”
- “Such a peaceful and welcoming site. Tastefully, quirky. The grounds were made for adventure.”
Availability & Booking
- Please remember to read our terms and conditions before booking – these include our Covid-specific policies
- There’s a minimum 3-night stay for Bank Holiday weekend stays
- Please contact us for bookings of 3 or more pitches for the best options
- All Lower & Upper Terrace pitches are suitable for campervans, motorhomes, and caravans
- Due to its size, the Small Van pitch is suitable for campervans or small motorhomes only
- To book – select the month from the drop-down box to see availability
- We are open from mid-March until the end of October
- Click on the date you would like to arrive