Unique glamping holiday in a vintage caravan
Cerys is our 1960s vintage caravan that’s been given a new lease of life and is now a fantastic and unique glamping holiday accommodation near Aberdovey, Wales
Cerys is our 1960s vintage caravan that’s been given a new lease of life and is now a fantastic and unique glamping holiday accommodation near Aberdovey, Gwynedd
Our vintage glamping caravan has a hand-painted scenic exterior and bespoke hand-crafted stylish interior, making Cerys truly a one-off.
There’s a comfy double bed and pull-out small single suitable for little ones up to age 10. Inside you’ll find a kitchen/ cooking area, seating, dining table and fridge. There’s also a heater, making Cerys perfect whatever the time of year.
Outside there’s seating with a fire pit, plus an undercover kitchen area for those inclement days. This is all in your own private area, so plenty of space to relax and unwind.
Cerys has her own corner of our small, peaceful campsite, and is just a short walk to the well-kept facilities and washing-up area.
Plus there’s space for parking next to Cerys, so easy to transfer your belongings. Not that you’ll need much, as, like all of our glamping holiday accommodation, we think we’ve got it covered.
Your kitchen has a gas hob plus pots, pans, cutlery, utensils and crockery for making simple meals. There’s washing up liquid and sponges too so you just need to decide who’s doing the dishes!
Just bring your own personal belongings, food and drink (although there are lots of great shops and places to eat in nearby Aberdovey), a torch and be ready to relax!
Availability & Booking
You can check availability and book using the calendar below. Simply click on your arrival date to start the booking
Please remember to read our terms and conditions before booking.
*Minimum 2-night stay, except:
Bank Holiday Weekends & School Holidays
- minimum 3-night stay
Summer Holidays (19th July – 31st August)
- minimum 3-night stay – arrive Friday only
- minimum 4-night stay – arrive Monday only
Longer stays are possible with arrivals & departures on a Monday or Friday only
At a glance...
- Unique vintage caravan
- Sleeps up to 3 people
- Bed linen & towels included
- Electricity & heater inside
- Well equipped kitchen
- Private outside space with firepit
- Outside undercover seating & kitchen
- Available March – November
- Minimum 2-night stay*
- Featured in The Guardian’s ‘10 Best Vintage Caravan Stays‘.
Take a tour!
Check out our virtual 3D tour of Cerys!
Our guests say...
- “Just had a lovely couple of nights in Cerys the caravan. Lovely caravan, great on-site facilities. Had a brilliant stay here and would definitely recommend – 5*”
- “Such a lovely place. Cerys the caravan is so nice, we slept so well and came away feeling relaxed. We will be back. Thanks so much.”